Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another Not-So Eventful Vanilla-Fries Day


This morning I was craving for fresh batch of McDonald's french fries dunked in soft Turkey Hill Vanilla ice cream. I couldn't have some cuz it would need alot of hours to get delivered, and by that time it arrives, I already moved onto a different craving.
Speaking of cravings, I couldn't stop thinking of Starry Kitchen over at lunch last week. But I had too much to do that day, and I couldn't get my naggy secretary to drop by when she was practically getting her lunch a few meters away from the restaurant. Good grief.
I should put that in under her 'expanded responsibilities' on her next adjustment. You'll never know when's the next time you're going to crave for baby backs.
Ah well, back to paperwork.
B2NPTMSZABFF

No comments:

Post a Comment